How to Apply (Note: 2017 application period is closed)
Ready to accelerate your connected health or fitness startup? M-1 Ventures is accepting applications to its 16-week incubator through Friday, August 4.
By mid-August, we will notify the startups selected to participate in our program, which starts in Baltimore on Tuesday, September 5.
Though necessary, applications shouldn’t be a blocking item that prevents promising startups from seeking the funding, mentorship and connections they need to succeed. Please consult our step-by-step primer before you apply to M-1 Ventures.
- If you haven’t already, create an account on Angel List and fill out your company profile
- Once you have your Angel List account, access the M-1 Ventures application page
- Click the green ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page
- Navigate to the bottom and click ‘Apply with [your company]’ or ‘Create a new startup’
- Fill out every field, even if your response is N/A
Note: For the field labeled ‘Video,’ provide a YouTube, Vimeo or URL to a webpage that contains a brief video summary of your startup
- Submit your application by clicking ‘Apply to M-1 Ventures’ at the bottom of the page
If you have any questions, please email Tony D’Agostino.